Monday, May 22, 2023

Inspire.Create 143 Taco Time

Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend!  I finally got some of my long-awaited goodies and set about to playing with them!  I waited a little bit before I decided to get the Taco Fiesta set, but I am glad I did! It was perfect for the Inspire.Create sketch this week:


I stamped a few of the images in Memento ink, colored them with Blends, and fussy-cut them out....here we go:


This fun Pumpkin Pie pattern seemed to be a good background choice for these goodies!  I mounted them on squares of Basic White:




And of course, this fun sentiment:


I added some pizzazz around the inside sentiment as well:


So fun!  I can't wait to play with this set some more!

Wayne's little niece Elliana had her first birthday party over the weekend:



And of course, she had her own little cake:





That face!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Taco Fiesta
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pumpkin Pie DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Blends, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret)

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I have had this stamp set for ages but have not yet inked it up - your card may well just be the motivation I need! I love those fun images and that bright orange background is perfect. Great card!

I Card Everyone said...

Can we taco-bout how fun these images are? SO fun, cute, and delectable! That orange paper is really fantastic, too!
Cute card and darling baby!
=]

Wendy said...

You know how much I have enjoyed this stamp set and I knew you would, too! Love your card and the Pumpkin Pie DSP! Those 3 little squares on the sketch are perfect for your taco treats that you colored so nicely! Love, love, love! Awww, and Wayne with the little one....so sweet! TFS and enjoy this beautiful day! :)

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, LeAnne! Love the sentiment! What an adorable little one! She looks very serious about that cake! I think I could give it some serious attention myself!

Linda Callahan said...

Cute as can be - card and kiddo!

Lisa Elton said...

You card is super cute and loads of fun but little miss Elliana steals the spotlight!

Tammy Fite said...

She is adorable--I almost forgot what the card looked like!! haha!! Seriously, thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create--your card is super cute! That's one of my favorite sets, and you used it to perfection!!