Friday, May 26, 2023

FMS587 You Make Me Smile

Happy Friday, peeps!  I am back again with some Zany Zoo critters...I just can't stop using them!  This card uses the sketch from FMS and that cute little skunk; it's very similar to my Paper Players card from Sunday, but this time I wanted to challenge myself to use the new color Lemon Lolly.  I find myself challenged by yellows and purples, so I decided to go for it!  First, the sketch:

And now, the card:


I punched or diecut circles from the black and white patterns of the Zoo Crew DSP, then stamped and diecut my little skunk with his bird-watching pal.  They're colored with Blends and accented with a sweet sentiment from Timeless Arrangements....my new go-to set! To give the Lemon Lolly card base a little more distinction, I embossed it with the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder.  I also colored in the flowers on the DSP!  That sentiment could be used for so many occasions!  

So happy you popped in today--enjoy it and be blessed!




The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters.  The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic.  Psalm 29:3-4

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Zany Zoo, Timeless Arrangements    
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Basic Black, Zoo Crew DSP
 Ink Stazon Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Zany Zoo Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Layering Circles Dies (ret), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (ret), Blends

6 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Gahhh! I love this card!! The Lemon Lolly looks great with black and white. And that little stinker is adorable!!

Lorraine said...

That is so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

A bird watching skunk? Never come across one, but I might have smelled a star gazing one! lol
YOU made me smile, LeAnne! So cute!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This cute little stinker and his friend make me smile! Darling card, LeAnne!

Jen Timko said...

I love this pretty yellow and it is great with the black and white patterns. So cute! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Adorable! This card would make anyone smile! Always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, LeAnne!