Friday, May 5, 2023

FMS584 Hello Friend

Hi there, everyone!  The FMS sketch this week by my friend Linda was a tricky one...at least I thought it was, LOL!  I decided to let the DSP do most of the work, using the pretty new Countryside Inn papers!  First, here's the sketch:


And here we go; I already had a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock cut and folded, so I turned it on its side to accomodate the sketch:


I chose a panel with these pretty birds on it, then stamped and diecut one of the outlines from Countryside Corners in Misty Moonlight, then added sentiments from Biggest Wish and Best Family Ever.  I even cut out another little bird and flower to embellish it:


Another sentiment from Best Family Ever and a little extra strip of DSP for the inside:


Busy day ahead, busy weekend too!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Countryside Corners, Biggest Wish, Best Family Ever
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Countryside Inn DSP
 Ink Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Countryside Corners Dies

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, LeAnne! Love the sketch and all the different blues! So happy they brought back Misty Moonlight as it was one of my favorites! I haven't gotten that DSP yet but it's on my Wish List! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Another blue I can learn to love, LeAnne! Of course, the birds do help!
Your fussy-cutting skills are showing again - love the little trail of blooms!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That DSP is wonderful and I like the way you used it. Charming card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that DSP! Such a pretty card and I love the bird tucked in with the sentiment!

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet with those little birds!