Thursday, May 4, 2023

AHSC523 Zany Ballerina

Hi there, stamping friends! My card today uses the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge; at first I was a bit stumped, but hopefully I made it work!  I really wanted to use some of those cute little animals from Zany Zoo...my dies finally arrived yesterday, so it was perfect timing!  So here's the sketch:

 
And here's my card:


My card base is Balmy Blue; the glimmer paper is actually the lightest shade of the Tahitian Tide glimmer paper...it works well with the lighter blue!  The DSP is from Zoo Crew, as is my little ballerina!  She, the flowers and the scalloped border were cut with Zany Zoo dies, and although you can't see it, her skirt is sparkly, courtesy of some Wink of Stella!



Finally, I heat embossed a sentiment from Color and Contour on Basic Black cardstock, fussy-cut it out and added a couple of banners for fun:


I am thinking this will make a great birthday card for one of the wee little girls at my church!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Color and Contour
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Tahitian Tide Glimmer (ret), Zoo Crew DSP
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Heat Tool, Zany Zoo Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Wink of Stella

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Tutu cute, LeAnne!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

So flippin' adorable!! My Zany Zoo bundle arrives at the end of next week. Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable! I love Balmy Blue and that sweet glimmer paper worked perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun ballerina! Cute card, LeAnne!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what a super cute ballerina! LeAnne, thanks so much for always playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

Alicia

Alyson Mayo said...

This is darling - love that ballerina! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Michelle said...

I love this! So whimsical and cute. This is a great take on our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Tracy F said...

This is such a cute little card! Love the little ballerina and all the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches!

Anna said...

What a fun card! I love the cute ballerina and the sentiment looks great on the black background. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

Absolutely adorable, I just love the colours, your little ballerina, it is all just adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca