Monday, May 8, 2023

Three Tiny Trees

Happy Monday, peeps! Squeaking this in before my stamp girls arrive this morning!  I used the tree die from the Zany Zoo set to create three little Christmas trees for my note-sized card today!


I used the Mood Board at the Peace on Earth challenge for my inspiration:


and the Inkspirational challenge this week is "Mini", so I used three mini trees!


I used three of the lightest ombre shades from the In Color Glimmer paper from last year's catalog; they're Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party and Sweet Sorbet, and I used a piece of White Glimmer paper from the past Christmas catalog for the background die (Ornae Frames):


The outside sentiment is from Pinkfresh's December Days, stamped in Bubble Bath, and the inside is from  Simon Says Stamp, Christmas Blessings, stamped in Lemon Lime Twist, and since I messed up the stamping of it, I used the matching die to cover it up!!!


I just think those pastel colors are so pretty!  And speaking of pastels, here are Dana's finished coasters:


We're planning a trip to the pottery place for Mother's Day too!  Should be fun!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Well I think you nailed that challenge with those sweet little trees in pastels. Loving the coasters too!

Wendy said...

Love this card, LeAnne! Such a fun & simple design and I do love the non traditional colors! Dana's coasters look amazing! She must have inherited her mama's gene's!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm calling you the winner already, LeAnne! But I'm still going to play along, too! These teensy trees are the cutest!
Dana has a very good eye for color - wonder where she gets that, hmmm? YOU of course!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your teeny sparkly trees are adorable! Bravo to Dana, her coasters are fantastic!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the sparkly trees in the lighter pastel shades - what a cute card! Dana's coaster tiles look fabulous too - be warned, this is another of those addictive hobbies lol!

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Great take on the Inspiration Board. Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.