Friday, May 12, 2023

JAI652 Pastel Wreath

Happy FRIDAY, everyone!  Hope you have some nice plans for the weekend!  Today Dana, Cassidy and I are going to the pottery place to paint some pottery!  Dana liked it so much, she decided it would be a fun thing for the "girls" to do!  Anyway, I have a card using some pastel shades and the Cottage Wreaths stamp set that made it into the current catalog from the holiday one!  First, it uses the Just Add Ink sketch:


And here we go:


I stamped the wreath in Lemon Lime Twist ink, then diecut it out.  I used the smallest flower die from the Zany Zoo dies to cut little flowers from Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly and Balmy Blue, and everything went on a Bubble Bath panel that I embossed with the Stitched Greenery die.  I added a bit of Lemon Lime ribbon, and all the flowers are embellished with some past In Color gems.  The sentiment is from Love For You:


and on the inside, a sentiment from Best Family Ever along with some hearts!  This will go out in the mail real soon!  


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Family Ever, Love For You, Cottage Wreaths
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly
 Ink Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly
Accessories Zany Zoo Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, Dimensionals, In Color Gems (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Country Wreaths Dies, Zany Zoo Dies, Stitched Greenery Die (ret)

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I love all these colors together...so bright and cheery! Have fun at the pottery place and can't wait to see what y'all paint.

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I am loving the colors you used! Cottage Wreath is probably my most favorite stamp set and i'd use it everyday if I did not have a million other stamp sets! LOL Love the Stitched Greenery panel and all the Lemon Line Twist! Have fun at your Pottery Class with the girls! Can't wait to see what you make! Enjoy!

I Card Everyone said...

This is sings Spring to me, LeAnne! Gorgeous pastels!
Have fun painting pottery!
=]

ebethk said...

Such a lovely card!! I'm still not sure about Bubble Bath but you certainly gave it a lovely debut for me!

Lisa Elton said...


The colors are perfect for this sweet spring card! Can't wait to see some pottery pics, have fun!

KimB said...

The pastel colours suit this sweet birthday card perfectly LeAnne! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Tristan said...

What a super pretty feminine card LeAnne. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.