Tuesday, May 30, 2023

AHSC427 Just a Note

Happy Tuesday, everyone! It feels like Sunday to me...or Monday, can't decide which!  Anyway, I have a card today using the Atlantic Hearts sketch:


For the background, I didn't really have any diagonal DSP that I liked, so I opted for the diagonal gingham DSP in Pretty Peacock that's new in the catalog this year, and paired it with Lost Lagoon for my card:


It gave me a chance to use my new Cane Weave embossing folder too!  I added a sentiment from Inked & Tiled on a Tailor Made Tag die:


And some flowers from Dainty Delight finished it off!  They were stamped in Lost Lagoon, then filled in with Pool Party and Lost Lagoon inks with a Blender Pen:


I am so happy you popped in today!  

The kids took a hike at Susquehanna State Park yesterday!  It's right along the Susquehanna River in Havre de Grace, Maryland.





Look at this mama duck and her ducklings!  So cute!  The water looks rough, but they're keeping mama in sight!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Dainty Designs, Inked & Tiled
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock Glorious Gingham 
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Pool Party
Accessories Dimensionals, Lost Lagoon Ribbon
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Dainty Delight Dies, Tailor Made Tag Dies, Cane Weave EF

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Love your card, and this fabulous new embossing folder, LeAnne! BTW that diagonal gingham is so sweet with those teensy little dots!
Looks like a pretty good hike! You're making me miss my Wood Ducks! I sure hope they still use the pond!
=]

Jennifer Kelly said...

Beautiful job. Love the embossing & colours you chose. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AHSC. Jennifer K. DT

Lisa Elton said...

What a great embossing folder and I like those little branches! Lovely card. Sweet little ducks!

Dena J said...

Amazing embossing folder! Such gorgeous texture. Love the colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors and the added texture from the EF. It sure was nice the last few days! Enjoyed the pictures of the kids hike along the river. There are lots & lots of walking/hiking trails along the Susquehanna. Shawn & I grew up on the that river and have lots of memories from fishing, river raft races and flooding in our hometown.

Pamela said...

I love how you used the designer series paper as a background to match our sketch, clever! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch

Lauren said...

I love all the texture and layering in this card! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.