Saturday, May 27, 2023

52CCT23-30 Use Your Stash Challenge

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I am honored to be guesting at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week, where the challenge is to use up your scraps!


We all have tons of scraps hanging around and I found a sweet little layout from Julie DiMatteo here which worked perfectly with some Christmas DSP scraps I collected from a couple years ago.  So here we go:


I added some diecuts and punchouts of various glimmer scraps; the sentiment from Brightest Glow was stamped in Cherry Cobbler on a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock.  Easy peasy!!  I loved mixing and matching these scraps!  Now, what can you create with your scraps?  Please visit the DT over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and share your creations with us!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Brightest Glow
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Sahara Sand (ret), More Dazzle Specialty Paper, Real Red Glimmer Paper (ret), White Glimmer Paper (ret), Classic Christmas DSP (ret)
 Ink Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Zany Zoo Dies, Mini Treat Bag Framelits (ret), Star Punch (ret)

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

ta carte est splendide LeAnne, comme a chaque crĂ©ations, merci d'ĂȘtre notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

Kampin' Karen said...

Using scraps is such a fun challenge and congrats on your gig. BTW, you are such a sharp dresser!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne I love the scraps you've used! All of these colors just make me happy - especially that lovely neutral!
Sweet family photo!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely way to use up scraps! Wonderful card, LeAnne and a wonderful photo!

Wendy said...

What a great card, LeAnne! Love all those different pieces of DSP and your sentiment! I think I need to try this! Great picture of your family! Miss Cassidy sure is growing up!