Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Christmas Craft Creations-No Stamping

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Monday sort of slipped away from me, so no post yesterday!  I did do a tiny bit of creating on Sunday...no stamping, though...for the "no stamping" challenge at Christmas Craft Creations:

I have SO MANY lovely Christmas papers that I seem to be hoarding, I thought this would be a good time to put some to use!  This vintage Christmas collage paper is from Simple Stories called Simple Vintage Christmas:

It's a bit bigger than a standard card because the printed papers are 6x8" and I wanted to get as many of the pictures on the card as I could!  I cut my Crumb Cake to 8 x 6 1/4" and scored it at 4".  I created a tag from some parchment paper I got at a yard sale, then added a glimmer paper"merry", star and greenery:


I attached with a little Real Red ribbon going across the card.  I just love these sweet vintage images, too!               


Another one for the stash! Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Simple Vintage Christmas DSP (Simple Stories), Parchment Paper (Southworth), Real Red, Champage and Shaded Spruce Glimmer Papers (ret)
 Ink Pecan Pie (for sponging)
Accessories Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Greenery Dies (Tim Holtz), Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Love, love, love this vintage style card, LeAnne! The ribbon and tag fancy it up even more! Wonderful picture of you & your girls! Miss Cassidy is growing up so quickly!

I Card Everyone said...

I know your love of vintage well, LeAnne - and not one bit surprised this paper jumped right into your cart!
Your card is darling - such a fantastic way to use every little inch of it!
Beautiful photo of you and the girls!
=]

Bonnie said...

Beautiful Christmas images, LeAnne! And a beautiful family photo of three lovely ladies!

Lisa Elton said...

Your vintage card is fabulous but the photo of you and your pretty girls steals the show!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

What a great card! I need to let the DSP be the star of the card more often. Such a gorgeous picture of you and your girls ...frame worthy!!