Tuesday, May 23, 2023

AHSC526 Inked & Tiled

Hello, friends!  I have been having lots of fun playing with new goodies!  I am over-the-moon about these papers and stamp set!  The set is called Inked and Tiled, and the papers are called Inked Botanicals.  Here we go:


I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts:


I used my Stamparatus to stamp the flowers in Calypso Coral and the stems in Soft Seafoam.  I also touched them up with a wet paintbrush to itensify the colors a bit.  A few speckles from Quiet Meadow finished it off.  The sentiment is from the same set, also stamped in Soft Seafoam and I added a few Iridescent Pastel Gems.  I left the inside blank, ready for any occasion!  

My friend recently gave me a big bouquet of peonies:


They were gorgeous, and we thoroughly enjoyed them!  Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!

But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain.  Psalm 3:3-4

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Inked & Tiled, Quiet Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam, Inked Botanicals DSP
 Ink Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories Iridescent Pastel Gems
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Circles Dies (Nestabilities), Stamparatus (ret)

8 comments:

Colleen said...

what beautiful peonies. Can almost smell that they give off. They are one of my favorite flowers but unable to grow them here in Texas. :-(
When I lived in Iowa, most of my back yard was in peonies; many where fern peonies.
Lovely card by the way and great sketch.
Thanks 4 sharing your lovely peony photo.
ColleenB.- Yx.

Kampin' Karen said...

I really have to relook at the catty because I don't remember this DSP or the stamp set! Must be sleepers for me. However, your card brought it all to life. I love peonies but when we lived up north, I never could bring them in because they were loaded with ants. I miss them so thank you for sharing your bouquet.

I Card Everyone said...

Darling card using these sweet papers, LeAnne! and what a gorgeous bouquet of peonies!!
=]

Kim S said...

I love your use of that stamp - and the paper behind it is just perfect!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colors and sweet flowers! I love how the Soft Seafoam plays with the Coral! I wouldn't have thought to pair them together.

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet card, LeAnne and a sweet friend too! My neighbor used to come over and say she was leaving on vacation and wanted me to cut myself a big bouquet of her peonies when they bloomed!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Such a gorgeous monochromatic card! The inks, stamps and papers coordinate very well. Thanks for sharing your artistic talent with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Brandi said...

Beautiful as always! I love the soft colours, the patterned paper is subtle to not interfere with the stamped image. Hola soy Elisa , ( egresada de Técnico Superior en Educación Diferencial con mención en Deficiencia Mental y Trastornos del Aprendizaje ) ... me gusta hacer scrapbooking y cardmaking ( mi estilo es indefinible me dejo llevar por el instinto y el ánimo ) , también gusto de dibujar zentangles y escribir poesías ( los enlaces están bajo la cabecera del blog) , el 2017 y parte del 2018 estuve en el equipo de diseño del grupo llamado Scrapbook Chile en Facebook ... desde Chile un abrazo scrapero .