Wednesday, May 10, 2023

AHSC524 Big Banner Thanks

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I have a bold card today using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge:


I just love banners!!  What a fun sketch ! I used some of the black and white prints from Zoo Crew DSP and paired them with some Poppy Parade prints:


I used a die from Impression Obsession that had never even been used before for the sentiment, and I added a diecut flower and a rhinestone embellishment; not a stitch of stamping!


These black and white prints are so fun, they would look good with almost any bright shade!


Thanks so much for popping in today! 

I am pretty sure they did NOT drive out of the school parking lot with Eden like this!  I doubt she would have stayed put, LOL!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Zoo Crew DSP, Poppy Parade DSP (ret)
 Ink
Accessories Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Big Thanks Dies (Impression Obsession), Stitched Flower Dies (My Favorite Things) 

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Super fun card with that big diecut sentiment and all those fun pieces of DSP! Love the black & white with the pop of Poppy Parade on it, too! Awesome card, LeAnne!

I Card Everyone said...

I love a 'die-cuts only' card, LeAnne - LOve the black and white print DSPs and your new thanks die, too!
=]
ps at first I thought the dog was driving!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

What a fun, bright card! Anyone would LOVE to pull this from their mailbox. Ahhh-mazing card, as always, LeAnne!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of patterns and fun sentiment die! Cute card, LeAnne!

Dena J said...

Big, bold, and fun! I always love red, white and black. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Loving this bold and bright design LeAnne - great diecut sentiment too!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the red and black - very striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Michelle said...

I love the bright look you created. The black & red, the patterns.....great look! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Love the mix of patterns & colours you chose! Fun card. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC

Brandi said...

Bright bold and fun, that flower is adorable and perfect on the card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Great bold sentiment! As always, thank you for sharing with us Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. Good luck!

Alicia