Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The Flower Challenge 92

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Before I hop off to work, I'm sharing my card for The Flower Challenge, which is a sketch:

So here we go:


I stamped, diecut and colored the main image from Stippled Roses, using Pretty in Pink, Mango Melody and Garden Green inks.  


The two little circles gave me pause....I tried all kinds of elements, but in the end, I just diecut two more leafy patterns from Basic White cardstock and layered them.  The sentiment is from Unbounded Love:


The side panels are Pretty in Pink DSP and the center panel is embossed with the Eyelet embossing folder. I did add some pearls for some extra prettiness!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Unbounded Love, Stippled Roses
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pretty in Pink DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Mango Melody
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stippled Rose Dies, Eyelet Embossing Folder, Aquapainter 

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne those circles gave ME pause, too - but you've found a solution beautifully with those elegant leaves!
I do love a stippled image - it reminded me of my 'pen and ink' days years ago! What a gorgeous card and wonderful rendition of our Sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along again at The Flower Challenge!
=]

Wendy said...

Your card is stunning, LeAnne! Love the watercolor look of your beautiful roses & leaves! Great texture in the background from the embossed panel and the added pearls! So elegant!

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a beautiful card! Love it!

Kampin' Karen said...

This is absolutely beautiful. What a fantastic job of watercoloring. You surprised me by saying you were off to work!

Stef Perry said...

Lovely roses, LeAnne and your solution to the circles with pretty white leaf die cuts is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

Laurie Unger said...

Gorgeous roses! Love the extra prettiness you added too! Thanks for playing over at The Flower Challenge.