Wednesday, June 26, 2024

SSC338 Latte Thanks

Happy Wednesday, peeps! Hope your week is going well!  I have a real easy card using the sketch from Sunday Stamps:


I pulled out A Little Latte DSP and let the paper do most of the work, diecutting the coffee image for my central element:


I did add a layer of gingham paper from the Perennial Lavender series as well as an Early Espresso circle, diecut from the Spotlight on Nature dies.  A sentiment from Latte Love was diecut with the Stylish Shapes dies, and I added a Neutral sequin for fun!


Easy peasy!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Latte Love
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, A Little Latte DSP, Perennial Lavender DSP
 Ink Lost Lagoon
Accessories Dimensionals, Neutral Sequins
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Latte Love Dies

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet! May have to try this sketch too as I love to layer DSP!

Lisa Elton said...

You can never go wrong with gingham! terrific layers, this is cute!

I Card Everyone said...

I've been without power for two days, LeAnne - had to drive to Tom's office to catch up! You never disappoint - LOve the colors and of course the gingham HAD to come to this coffee klatch!
=]

Jan Clothier said...

Simple? Simply beautiful. :-)