Monday, June 24, 2024

AHSC583 Joy & Peace

Happy Monday, everyone! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch!  Here we go:

 

What a lovely sketch! On Saturday, two demos in my downline gathered together for a SU event where we got to play with the new Winterly Tree Tops bundle!  It's not available yet, except to demonstrators! Before we met, I decided to play with it myself and I used these pretty swags to make a Christmas card:

I stamped them in Old Olive and used a blender pen and Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks to fill in the greenery, and Real Red for the berries.  I used a sentiment from the retired Night Divine on a Very Vanilla Oval, and matted it with a Real Red scalloped oval. The background paper is from Traditions of St Nick DSP:


I mounted everything on a Basic Beige card, added a little satin ribbon and stamped this sentiment from the retired Peaceful Pines on the inside:


This is going to be a fun bundle to play with!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Winterly Tree Tops, Peaceful Pines (ret), Night Divine (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Traditions of St Nick DSP 
 Ink Real Red, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Accessories Satin Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Winterly Tree Tops Dies, Layering Ovals Dies (ret), Subtle Embossing Folder (ret), Scalloped Oval Dies (Nestabilities)

6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Those swags of greenery are so pretty LeAnne - this makes for a lovely festive Christmas card. I am behind with my Christmas makes - I think I need to start making up for lost time!

Kampin' Karen said...

It's a beautiful card, LeAnne. I love the swags. I didn't do the Creativity event.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, all the tricks and bits you brought to your card party today are fantastic! LOve old olive with this bright festive red - and that background paper is so elegant!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this greenery with the lovely arch, LeAnne! What a pretty Christmas card!

Denise Willerton said...

Such a perfect Christmas card LeAnne. I love how you follow sketches. You inspire me 😊💕

Lisa Elton said...

I like that olive shade of green paired with the bright red. Beautiful Christmas card, LeAnne!