Monday, June 17, 2024

AHSC582 Sand Between Your Toes

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope everyone had a fun weekend! It's time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge and I had a chance to play with some new goodies!  Here's the sketch:


I found a new (to me) company called Not 2 Shabby and they had some fun summery, seashell-themed papers and embellishments, so I pulled them out to use on my card today:


In fact, there's no stamping on this card at all, except for a wee bit inside, which I forgot to photograph!  I used their papers for the background and the vertical panel, then I embossed a piece of Basic Beige with the retired Seaside embossing folder.  I sponged on some white ink before running it through the big shot which gave it a lighter look.  I added some pink ribbon and some fun little embellishments, along with a pre-printed sentiment!  I couldn't resist adding a pearl to the oyster as well:


What a fun sketch to use! I can see me using this one lots more!  I hope you will play along with it this week as well!  Be sure to hop over to the AHSC blog to enter your own!  You'll be able to see ALL the designers' creations on Wednesday! 

The kids went to a concert on Friday night, looks like they had a good time!


 Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige, Basic Black, Basic White, By The Shore Paper & Ephemera Diecut Pieces (Not 2 Shabby), 
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Pearl, Narrow Grosgrain Pink Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Deckled Edge Rectangle Dies, Seaside Embossing Folder (ret)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Loving all of the wavy lines! And outdoor summer concerts are the best!

I Card Everyone said...

With cute ephemera like this, who need to stamp?? You really used these beautifully, LeAnne - and a PEARL and a gem of a sentiment!
What great smiles these three have!
=]

Bonnie said...

I LOVE these shells and the wavy panel with the pretty paper! A fun sentiment and the pearl is a fantastic extra somethin'.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - the soft colours give your seashells a dreamy feel. Great sketch too - I'm hoping I can squeeze in some time to play along.

Jan Clothier said...

This is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for a beach themed card and I love the pinks and creams of this, with the touches of blue. I'm looking at the driving winter rain out of the window and wishing I was in the same universe as your card instead!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! Not 2 Shabby has absolutely beautiful papers and ephemera. Your card is amazing!