Tuesday, June 11, 2024

CCC145 Thinking of You

Happy Tuesday, peeps! My card today uses the colors from Creative Colour Challenges:


I wanted to use the new Happiest Day set in a fun way:


I used the medium-sized arch stamp to create some flowers in Summer Splash ink, with Pecan Pie centers, then fussy-cut them out and mounted them on a Summer Splash DSP diecut.  It was matted with Pecan Pie layer and a Crumb Cake Perennial Postage diecut:


I stamped the dragonfly with Crumb Cake and Summer Splash inks, and added an Earth Tone Shimmer Gem.  I diecut the sentiment with a Countryside Corner die:


I embossed a panel with the Dotted Circles embossing folder; the inside was stamped with a sentiment from Adoring Hearts:

I rather like this color combo, I'm going to save it for future!!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

I call to God, the Most High, to God, who supplies my every need.  He will answer from heaven and save me; he will defeat my oppressors.  God will show me his constant love and faithfulness.  
Psalm 57:2-3

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiest Day, Adoring Hearts
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Summer Splash, Summer Splash DSP
 Ink Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Summer Splash
Accessories Earth Tone Shimmer Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Perennial Postage Dies, Countryside Corners Dies,  Rectangle Stitched Dies (ret), Dotted Circles Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty! These colors are wonderful together! Loving that embossed panel and those pretty flowers! Another amazing card, LeAnne!

I Card Everyone said...

They do play nicely together, LeAnne! I love your happiest flowers and your little 'hitchhiker!'
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I had to look up the Happiest Day stamp set. I'm very impressed with your created flowers with those stamps. I did not "see" that looking at the stamp set. You're so creative! I like this color combination also.

Rosemary said...

I really liked the layout of this card especially how all the colors blended well together. I was trying something like this the other day but was having a hard time getting the right dimensions of the inside frame to fit with the size of my card and then to have it at an angle like you do. is your card regular size and what are the dimensions of your slanted frames? Thank you for any help you can give me. Keep up the great work and taking and sending the bird and flower pictures!

Colleen Begley said...

This is SO cute, LeAnne! You really rocked that color combo with this creative card. That tilted postage stamp panel will show up on one of my cards in the future.

Linda Callahan said...

Love these colors! Sweet card!

Vicky Hayes said...

I wouldn't have had the first idea what to do with that colour combo LeAnne but you have pulled a great idea out of the bag! Love the bold flowers and the postage theme. Vicky x

Vickie Lou Designs said...

Such a beautiful card and the perfect way to showcase this combo! Thank you so much for joining in with Creative Colour Challenges this week.