Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Sending Love

Happy Tuesday, peeps! A quick post today, no challenges, just playing around with the Country Flowers set and Country Woods DSP to make a get-well card for a friend.  


I stamped the florals with black Stazon ink and used markers and ink to color them in.  They looked a little stark against the vintage background so I took a sponge dauber and daubed on a little bit of Pebble Path ink; you can't really see it here but it did add a little vintage feel to it!  I also added some Petal Pink ribbon and an Early Espresso scallop, then added a sentiment stamped on the same DSP:


I stamped a sentiment and some hearts from Choose Happy on the inside!


Thanks for popping in today! 

A couple shots from our church yard sale on Saturday--the weather was stunning!



See that little white milk glass candy dish on the right side of that picture?  That went home with me, LOL!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Flowers, Choose Happy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso,  Country Woods DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Early Espresso, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Garden Green
Accessories Petal Pink Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Country Flowers Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies (ret), Aquapainter, Petal Pink Marker

5 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You've been busy - and not just cardmaking! Glad you found a bargain - lovely card today too!

I Card Everyone said...

I see that bit of 'dauber-ing' LeAnne and think it was a very good move! I just love that paper, too!
An artist would clamor to paint that first photo of yours, wouldn't they? Glad you found a little treasure - what did John find?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Country prettiness in your card AND those wonderful photos!

Marina said...

Leanne, I am glad you found something to buy. But from the little I know about you; you wanted to contribute. By the way, very nice card.

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet country card! And I do love milk glass too!