Thursday, June 27, 2024

AYSI326 Robot Birthday

Happy Thursday, peeps! I totally forgot my great-nephew's birthday, so I pulled out the Robot Buddies kit and a few other goodies, and made a quick little card! I used the As You See It sketch:

So here we go:


I stamped the image in Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay inks, then used my Mini Alphabet dies to create the word "beep!".  I used one of the card bases from the kit, along with some Pool Party DSP and a little sticker border!  And of course, some googly eyes!


I stamped the birthday sentiment and some of the cogs on the inside and added a "2" from Little Numbers and sent it on its way!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Robot Buddies Kit
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Pool Party DSP (ret)
 Ink Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Mini Alphabet Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Little Numbers Die (ret)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

sO beeping cute!
=]

Bonnie said...

So cute and perfect for a little boy or girl!

Karen in Florida said...

Very cute card, LeAnne!! I love the stamps & the colors!
I have a lot of boy-themed stamps, hoping for a grandson.
However, I have 4 lovely granddaughters!

Jan Clothier said...

How cute! I love that little line of cogs across the bottom. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It. :-)

Heather Cooper said...

Hahaha! This is adorable, LeAnne! I love the scored lines on the card base and the gear border! And the sentiment! A boy would love the BEEP! instead of Happy Birthday! Thanks for using our sketch at As You See It!

Wendy said...

Too cute, LeAnne! Your nephew is going to love it because what little boy doesn't like robot's?? Love the diecut BEEP and the inside!! Super fun card!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Cute robot, cute colors, CUTE card!