Tuesday, September 27, 2016

TSOT290 Plaid Christmas


Hi everyone!  I am back from my vacation...did you miss me?!  I went on a little trip to SCOTLAND! Woohoo!  I will fill you in on all the details soon!  But first, it's time for Try Stampin' On Tuesday, and our optional theme today is "The Holidays Are Coming"!  And here's your sketch:


I just received these cute Carta Bella papers called Christmas Delivery, and I couldn't resist using this little PLAID truck making its Christmas tree delivery!    So here we go:


I used a Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallop Frame die to make my Real Red horizonal piece; the little scene was created with Wild Wasabi and Whisper White cardstocks, diecut with a little Lawn Fawn Hillside hill; I just cut out one of the little trucks from the paper and popped it up:



I added some very faint Mint Macaron snowflakes, a sentiment from Market Street Country Christmas in Garden Green (sadly, they are no longer in business) and a line of cross-stitches in Real Red, also from the same set.  Candy dots finished it off!  The houndstooth is from the same Carta Bella paper stack as well.  

I sure hope you'll play along with the TSOT challenge this week...you can find the others' creations on the TSOT blog, or join us on Facebook!

And by the way, look what happened while I was on vacation:


Enjoy your day!


8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Yay - welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Super cute Christmas card - just love that plaid truck - a perfect reminder of your Scottish vacation!

Rene from OZ x said...

Beautiful Scotland where I was born. Hope you had a lovely time.
Love your card.
Rene from OZ xx

mudmaven said...

So happy to hear you had fun on your trip! I love this card (and of course I now totally want that die!) We are home now too after a whirlwind visit to PA and MA. RV held up well, my knee not so much. Our youngest grandson showed us his new smile when we got home - 4 front teeth gone to make room for the 4 permanent ones that had come in behind them. ~chris

stampwithsandy said...

Welcome back from vacation, and I can't wait to hear about your trip, LeAnne! What an adorable card, love the plaid truck!

JoAnn said...

Glad you had a good time on your vacation. Love your card with that plaid truck, so cute.
Cute pic of Cassidy with her lost tooth.

Linda Callahan said...

I did miss you girl! Hope you had a fabulous time! Looks like your card has a Scottish touch! Love the plaid and the houndstooth!

Lisa Elton said...

YES I missed you, welcome back!! Your ADORABLE plaid truck seems the perfect choice following your trip to Scotland!! Cute card. Awww, look at your baby girl!! Does she talk with that little toothless lisp??!!

Unknown said...

💕❤️💕