Saturday, September 10, 2016

Shadowboxes


Happy Saturday, everyone!  Just a quick post today, I thought I would show you the project some of my customers made last night at Stamp Camp:


I originally got the idea for these shadowboxes from Julie Davidson; you can see her spring one here. There are lots of these out in blogland; it's so fun to see the ideas that everyone comes up with!   For my fall one, I used stamps, papers and products from several different companies.  (It makes me feel good to use those stamps I've purchased over the last twelve years, LOL!)   The frame is from JoAnn Fabrics.  Everyone seemed to like it, and I am looking forward to making one for winter as well.  Here is the summer one we did a couple of months ago:


If you have any questions about any of the products, just let me know!

Another photo from Dutch Wonderland....hatching from a dinosaur egg, LOL!


Enjoy your day!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players post, too!




5 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

These are awesome, LeAnne! What a fun project and perfect decor for your stamp room, or any room for that matter. Love them!

Unknown said...

I love both of your shadowboxes! Thanks for letting us know where we can purchase the frame.

Lisa Elton said...

What cute little framed projects!! And a super sweet hatchling!!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this! I want to make one! Great ideas! XX

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, do you mind to share your measurements on the squares? Did you mount them on white card stock? Thanks!!! XX