Sunday, September 18, 2016

PP313 Autumn Wishes


Happy Sunday, peeps!  Hope your weekend is fabulous so far!  Laurie is our hostess this week for the Paper Players and she has a fun clean-and-simple challenge for us!  Yum!


I turned to my Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" 6x6 pad again, because this patterned paper is TOO cute!  Even though this card looks "busy", it's really very simple and easy:


I trimmed a piece of the EP paper to 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and mounted it directly on a Naturals White card base!  Check out all these little fall goodies:  pumpkins, mushrooms, pie, a basket of goodies...yum yum!


I remembered this image from a set from last year's Holiday catalog (Among the Branches) and I thought it would be perfect for the challenge!  (It's so sad that I really don't get to use all my fall stamps before the catalog is over!)  I stamped it in Lost Lagoon and diecut  it out:


I mounted it on a striped piece of paper from the same pad, accented it with a tiny strip from the back side of the patterned paper and popped it all together!  A tasty CAS creation!  Check out what the other designers created for this challenge:

My little monkey!!  I wonder how she figured out she could do this?????


On another note, I'll be taking a little bloggy break, but I will be back around the 27th or so!  See you then and enjoy your week!

12 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love this card - such fun paper! Hope you are doing something fun during your "little bloggy break"! ~chris

jengd said...

Cute card! I actually debated on this set long and hard, passed it up and recently got it on ebay. Guess I should use it. ;) Truth is, it may end up on a card this afternoon. Have a good break and see you back in a week or so!

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute, cute, cute, LeAnne! This paper is adorable and the colors are definitely saying "fall"! Love the banner and the sentiment. Monkey is right…climbing the walls! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Love that patterned paper for fall! Pretty card....the blue is wonderful for the sentiment! Enjoy your break!!!

laurie said...

I have this paper and keep looking at it,it's too cute... not sure how to use it...now I know! Great layout LeAnne. Have a fun blog break!

Colleen Begley said...

You are right, this is some super cute papers! Love all the colors and that you chose the blue to make your focal image for the sentiment, which is great, by the way. Enjoy your break!

Claire Broadwater said...

Leanne, this is PERFECT! That background paper is just fantastic! Love the sentiment too! Such a fun card! Miss Cassidy is busy! XX

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute fall card!! Oh my goodness, look at Cassidy!! Enjoy your break ;)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That paper is totally AWESOME LeAnne - perfect for a Fall project, so many treats to choose from and the perfect sentiment stamp to boot!

stampwithsandy said...

LeAnne this is such a cute card and that patterned paper is adorable! Great sentiment too and its works so perfectly with the paper!

Unknown said...

Hope you're enjoying your break! Missing hearing from you though! Hugs to your lovely family!

Nance Leedy said...

Cute, cute, KA-UTE! This paper is adorable and love how you've featured it on your card. We'll miss you but enjoy your bloggy break!