Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny Daisies

DSCF3799-1

I have so many things I want to share with you, but only so much time!  I made these little cards for the February top sellers in my downline, and although they probably haven't received them yet, I just could not wait to share them!  So forgive me, girls!

DSCF3798

They are quick & easy cards, 4x4" textured black cardstock; the flower is a Big Shot Flower Embosslit die, cut twice from cardstock-weight vellum.  Sentiment is the hostess set, Sweet Little Sentiments and doesn't that big corduroy button brad just make the whole card!  The inside is lined with another piece of Whisper White and the corners have been rounded with my corner punch.  Thanks for visiting today!

19 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Excellent card, LeAnne! Love the black textured cardstock and those vellum daisies are awesome! The corduroy brad finishes it off perfectly!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne, these are stunning!!!!! Black, yellow and white is such a great combo ....BAM!! Love it!! Could I possibly be receiving one of these? Maybe? heehee!! I hope so!!

mudmaven said...

What a great card LeAnne! Your gals are sure to be thrilled. I agree about the corduroy brad - really makes the card exceptional! ~chris

Unknown said...

I LIKE this card! Those daisys are really nice and the color choices are spot on.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Now this is so pretty! I love how you did this flower with the vellum!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh I love it! CAS and oh so pretty!!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

I love this card LeAnne! Great idea to make the daisy out of vellum and love the corduroy brad!

Lorraine said...

I love it. It's so elegant and cheery at the same time!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Great cards, I really like the vellum flowers and the color combintation that you used.

**Nancy** said...

Oh wow! I love the simplicity of this card!! I love this color combo! The yellow rocks!! Lucky girls!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is THE coolest looking card! Love it, LeAnne!

Kathleen said...

Great card LeAnne! I love the simplicity, but the bold colors! SO great~

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card - your downline will be thrilled to receive them!

Renee said...

This is really cute! How simple but yet so pretty!

Rose said...

So pretty LeAnne! So simple yet so striking. I love it.

Carol L said...

How pretty! I just LOVE those flowers! your d/l girls are going to LOVE them too I'm sure!
Carol

Juanita said...

I love your black based card. The textured CS is fabulous and the hit of Summer Sun is just perfect.

ChristineCreations said...

oh MY LeAnne! This is awesome! I may have to case this one! What a fab card!

joyk said...

Soooooooooo darn cute!! Love it! Those vellums daisies are awesome!