Monday, April 20, 2009

Green Diva Challenge

DSCF3834

Another green card!  This one uses the other image from my "dissected" envelope (see this post), and uses the Diva Coffee Break Designs Sketch Challenge #123:

DSCF3832

The card base is Kraft, and the DP is Bella Bleu; sentiment is from Whippersnapper's Winter Schminter, stamped in Close to Cocoa--just love this set and sentiment!  Ribbon is from Michael's, as is the Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Dew Drops are from Ellen Hutson.   Thanks for visiting today!

11 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the softness of this card.

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

HOLY COW!! That's awesome!! So beautiful and it's already colored in for you. Lucky you! ;-)

mudmaven said...

This is wonderful! I wish I got "junk" mail like that! ~chris

Stamp and Smile said...

OMGosh... this green card is adorable too! I love your layout and the soft taupe color tone. The sentiment is perfect!! Smiles... Michelle :)

Renee said...

Gorgeous LeAnne! The bg paper is stunning!

Jeanette - said...

This is gorgeous! I love the soft colors, so peaceful :)

Jetstudio Designs said...

beautiful cards....I love the soft colors and the image is wonderful...I can't believe it was an enevolpe

Beth said...

This is just lovely Leanne! Love the soft colours and pretty images!
I nominated your Blog for an award today :) go to my blog to check it out :)
Beth

Kristin Moore said...

very nice! Love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing!

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh! This is so gorgeous I don't know if I can find the right words to describe it! Fabulous just doesn't seem adequate! It's incredibly stunning and I just LOVE it!!
Carol

Elizabeth said...

LeAnne, this is so gorgeous!