Saturday, April 11, 2009

RAKs Galore

Well, the rain has finally stopped, and I have had a few minutes from my busyness to sit down and share some beautiful creations that have graced my mailbox in the last couple days!  I have not had much time to stamp (just a little) so I thought you'd enjoy these.

This is a cute card from my upline, Pennie, to congratulate me on my new recruit!

DSCF3748

And this is from my new blog friend, Carol, who along with her friend Heidi have this sweet blog and have been delighting me with their wonderful creations!  I shared with her that I LOVED this card, it cracked me up, and she stamped some images and sent them along with the card!  Plus she doesn't live that far away, so maybe we'll actually meet some day!

DSCF3746

And this one is from my dear friend Beth, whose cards I love to get, and I RIP open the envelopes  because I can't wait to see what she's created:

DSCF3749

Isn't that adorable?  And here's the inside:

DSCF3750

And last, but not least, my new friend Kayoko from New Zealand, sent me this sweet, sweet card, PLUS some awesome goodies from NZ that I can't wait to use!  She is very creative, I wish she would start a blog herself!  The details on this card, plus her color combo, are wonderful:

DSCF3752

You can't see it, but the red flowers are embossed!  On the inside, she stamped some stationery and attached it:

DSCF3753 See the little dots wheeled around the edges?  CUTE!  (And her handwriting is PERFECT!)

Ah, so fun to get mail!!!  Thank you, ladies, for making my week so special!  Hopefully I will have some new things to share in the next day or so!
Have a blessed Easter!

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the card and images. I'm always happy to share what I have. Your RAKS are so pretty and you are blessed to have so many friends:)
Have a joyous Easter! ((Hugs))
Carol

Stamp and Smile said...

AWESOME RAK's LeAnne!! Great colors and the details are stunning... :)

Unknown said...

Ohhhh! Thank you so much for your kind comment, LeAnne!!! This is the very very first time EVER for me to see my card on a blog! I'm so so rapt! Your kind thoughts and warm personality must create a lovely circle of cyber friends!