Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen

DSCF3763

One last simple Easter card; I realized I needed one for the friends we will be visiting today. (Obviously I work better under pressure!!)  They always include us in their family functions, and we feel very comfortable in their home! 

DSCF3762

I used PTI's Everyday Blessings, stamped in Pacific Point on Confetti White for the cross; the sentiment is a little clear stamp (thanks again, Georgette!!!).  Nesties were used for the ovals, and I sponged an oval of So Saffron behind the cross as a highlight, using a smaller nestie as a stencil.  Little blue rhinestones added some flair, along with SU's eyelet border punch.  A simple knotted ribbon from the SAB catalog offset the image.  Again, have a happy Easter!  Blessings to you all.

5 comments:

Kim Evans said...

Very pretty, LeeAnne. I love PTI's stamps, too, and this captures the day beautifully. TFS!!
Kim

Juanita said...

I love the colors you have chosen for this card. On the happiest of occasions, you should have happy colors.

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors!!

Renee said...

LeAnne this is beautiful and I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning creation LeAnne!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!