Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

No challenges today, just a mish-mash of things I've been working on. My stamp club met last night:

DSCF3692

MaryAnne and Linda







DSCF3693

Sandy and Robyn







DSCF3694

Athena

Don't they look like they're having fun!?








Anyway, here are a couple projects we worked on:

DSCF3651

A peppermint patty bunny, using Flowerbug Inkspot's punch bunny. I have made a tutorial on this little guy, if you need it, let me know. Very easy & fun!









DSCF3652

Isn't this cute!








I demo'ed this basket; you can find the directions here.

DSCF3683


And this was my hostess gift; you can find the directions here:

DSCF3680

Don't you just love those corduroy buttons?!

I have more to share, but I'll save it for later! Remember, if you need any info, just shoot me an email!!

12 comments:

Cindy Malone said...

That Bunny is too cute, the basket is just awesome! I love the Parisian Breeze DSP and the basket really showcases it :-)

Have a Great Weekend,
Cindy

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Oh my! How creative! I will have to try this at one of our parties! Thanks for sharing. Also, I just took the time to read your profile and I also beleive that we need to exalt God in all of our ways. Thanks for letting your light shine. Jessi

Denise Marzec said...

OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! (yes, I AM shouting, LOL!). I looooooooooove that Parisian Breeze Basket....Ohhhhh, YUMMY!

mudmaven said...

I just love all these projects! Those baskets are just adorable. ~chris

Lynn Put said...

Wow this big basket is gorgeous!
and the little bunny and smaller basket are very sweet!
TFS

Beth said...

Wow, Leanne these are all fabulous projects! I'm going to try to make one of those baskets soon thanks for sharing the instructions :)

Carol L said...

LeAnne, what a fun group of ladies to stamp with! The bunny is adorable, love it's sweet face and behind, and the basket...WOW! What a beauty! The weaving, the beautiful paper...just blew me away!

Heidi

Kay Kalthoff said...

SUPER CUTE projects!!! TFS!
Kay

Carol L said...

That bunny is the cutest thing evah!!! And the basket!! Wow, that's over-the-top stunning!! You are so talented!!
Carol

dpkennedy said...

Great projects! That basket is gorgeous! I might have to make a few! Thanks for sharing!

Stamp and Smile said...

Super cute BUNNY!! And that basket is adorable... the DP is perfect! Good times had by all you lovely ladies.. FUN! :)

Barbara said...

That basket is so cute!!!! Thanks for the directions--I just might have to make a few of them!