Friday, April 24, 2009

Mojo Piped Ambrosia

DSCF3881

Whew, that's a mouthful, isn't it!  I finally got around to doing this week's Mojo Monday #83 sketch--my mojo has been missing, to tell you the truth!  I hope it returns soon--must be something to do with the lovely spring weather we're having!

DSCF3882

This is also for Sharon's No Time to Stamp Challenge #84--to use "piping" on your card.  I used  a small strip of black above my striped piece for my piping.  The DPs are all from Basic Grey's Ambrosia pack (thanks, Barbara!!) and are just so vivid in real life!   TFL and have a great Friday!

  • Stamps:  Pocket Silhouettes, Essential Sentiments, MFT
  • Paper:  Confetti White, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray Textured, Basic Black, Ambrosia, BG
  • Ink:  Basic Gray, Palette Noir
  • Acc:  Square Bling, Chloe's Closet; Tiny rhinestones, Michaels; Valet Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Square Punch, Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

10 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, the colors and layout are great! I know what you mean about missing mojo...mine is gone this week...I think you right about it leaving with Spring...there is way to much other things to do. :)

Have a great weekend!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I see Mojo all over this card, girl! It's fabulous! I love the colors!

Beth said...

Wow, I love this card! That Ambrosia paper from BG is fabulous! I'm going to have to get me some of that LOL! Love that gorgeous square Gem too :) tfs LeAnne!

Janine said...

This is just lovely LeAnne... Glad you played along!!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fun card! I love all the pretty patterns from Ambrosia and you have put them all together so well -- great piping piece and love your large bling!!!

Carol L said...

What a knockout!! I wish my cards looked this good when my mojo takes a hike! LOL I have a few of those big gemstones and never quite knew what to do with them until you created THIS card! It's gorgeous! TFS!
Carol

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! What a fabulous card!! Love how mixed all those papers and that big bling brad is awesome!

Unknown said...

Those papers look so fun. I haven't seen them IRL. I love the take on the accent. Visiting from MOJO Monday blog.

Stamp and Smile said...

Such a MOJO card! I LOVE it... :) Fun DP's for sure and the rhinestone is sweet! Great take on the challenge my friend... Smiles! :)

Barbara said...

I tried to use this sketch for my piped card but couldn't get it going. But you sure did!! Great take on the sketch and you're welcome :)