Friday, April 17, 2009

Amazed by Clean & Simple

Well, it is a beautiful day in southeastern PA, although some of my computer programs are giving me fits!  But I am not letting it get me down!  I had a tiny bit of time to stamp, and I wanted to do the SCS Clean & Simple #10 challenge, which was to do a monochromatic card.  I am not sure this qualifies, as I did pop up a couple things, but I think it's okay:

DSCF3816

I was even able to take the photo outside!  I love monochromatic!  Why don't you try one!?

  • Stamps:  Darling Dots, Sweet Little Sentiments
  • Paper:  Fresh Cut Notes, WW, Sweet Always DP
  • Ink:  Regal Rose
  • Acc:  1" circle punch

10 comments:

Renee said...

I love this LeAnne! So pretty and great colors :)

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE it, LeAnne! So fresh and fun!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful!!!

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

LeAnne this card is gorgeous!

Carol (HB) said...

oooo' this is just darling! I love the way you arranged everything! Fabulous!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

way tooo darling, Leann!!!!!! terrific colors!!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Wow! I love this card!

mudmaven said...

Very, very nice LeAnne! Soft and elegant. ~chris

Unknown said...

LeAnne
This is too cute! I have the cards and never felt really inspired. I am now!
Sharon

Juanita said...

This is a fabulous card,such cute little details.