Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mojo Hello

DSCF3732

I still have my Kim Hughes' Sweet Spring on my desk, so I am still playing with that!  I thought I should do the Mojo Monday challenge this week, because they have prizes!!!  Here's the sketch:

Mojo81Sketch

 

 

 

 

 

and here's my card:

DSCF3731

Card is Pink Pirouette; DP is BG's Two Scoops.  The images are watercolored and mounted on Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose, and the scallop is Wild Wasabi (never thought I would use that again!).  I used some new Dewdrops from Ellen's store as well, and SU's taffeta ribbon.  Not a lot of frou-frou, but I did do a little Gelly Roll pen on some ears and feathers!  Thanks for visiting!

12 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

LeAnne... so cheery and springy! The Easter bunny is coming soon... :) Great take on the MoJo challenge... YOU ROCK!! :)

Sue said...

This card is just too cute, LeAnne!

Cathrine said...

Very cute and springy. I love those papers together.

Andrea said...

I'm loving those stamps....so cute. What a perfect little card.

Pam Speidel said...

OMG! this is just way too cute for words! This was a challenging sketch in my opinion and you made it work perfectly! Love this!

Carol L said...

LeAnne, your card is so sweet! Love those little images, they are adorable. Beautiful detail, as always!

Heidi

Christi Flores said...

Too cute!!

mudmaven said...

Love this card! That dp is wonderful and everything just works! Love the dew drops too! ~chris

Denise Marzec said...

OH MYYYYY! Sooooooooo totally adorable!!

Elizabeth said...

This card is so cute! Love the colors and the DP!

Cardmaking Galore said...

I love the colours you used!

Priscilla said...

What a delightful rendition of the sketch…Lovin It!! :)