Saturday, June 5, 2021

Thanks, Friend

Here's another CAS card using some fun DSP banners and the Biggest Wish set!  Check it out:


I used Bumblebee for the "thanks" and stamped the friend directly over it....the DSP strips were snipped into banners and I added some black & white baker's twine:


And just for fun, I added a little blackbird from Banner Year!


For my inspiration, I used the "Bee Inspired" Inspiration Board from Double D Challenges:


Since I didn't have any current SU bee stamps, I chose to use the strips as my inspiration!  Thanks for visiting today!  

My niece recently got her third little Scottie dog...a white one this time!  I call them the "oreo pups"!!
Leroy, Henry and Winston:



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish, Banner Year
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, True Love DSP, Sweet Symmetry DSP, Pansy Petals DSP
 Ink Bumblebee, Memento Black
Accessories Playful Pets Baker's Twine
Tools     1/8" Hole Punch

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Great card for a fun challenge. Pups are so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, LeAnne, this one should be in a catalog! What a darling way to showcase these darling dsps!
Cutest pups, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way this board inspired you. What a great mix of paper, this is fabulous! Cute oreo pups!!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, LeAnne which looks just like your inspiration board! I love the different prints & patterns on your strips of DSP and your cute little blackbird! Great sentiment, too! OMWord, those dogs are just so cute! I never knew there were white Scottie dogs! Love, love, love! TFS and stay cool this weekend!

Carol L said...

What a fun card with all those great colorful coordinating banner strips! Love this design and I love those cute "oreo pups" too :)

Darlene said...

Oh LeAnne this is AWESOME! Love how you used all the patterns from the mood board as your inspiration! FABULOUS design ... well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Bee-inspired’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Donna Phelan said...

Love your use of the pretty Designer Papers, I can see where you got your inspiration from! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Be Inspired Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous colors - wonderful designs - pretty card! I had a Scottie for 15 years before Abby....stubborn as can be! The white one is gorgeous!

Diane said...

WOW, what a fabulous interpretation of the mood board and love the bumble bee ink (I have it too) that you have used, beautifully designed card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}