Friday, June 4, 2021

CAS Christmas Silhouette

Happy Friday, peeps!  Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend! I have a clean-and-simple Christmas card for you today; it uses the Freshly Made Sketches sketch and the Christmas Kickstart theme challenge of stockings!




I pulled out an old Cornish Heritage Farms silhouette of three little boys sneaking down the stairway, stockings in hand, and another CHF set supplied the sentiment:


I used some plaid background paper; stamped the little boys in Memento Black, and added a couple of pale gray banners and some enamel dots!


Simple and easy! Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy created a USA-bot!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stocking Elves, Night Before Christmas (both Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Smoky Slate, Christmas Delivery DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories Enamel Dots (W+9), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Banner Dies (Nestabilities), Corner Rounder Punch

10 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh my goodness - how perfect is that stair stamp for sketch?! They were made for each other. Along with the plaid/gingham background, you nailed it!

I Card Everyone said...

In my imagination, that buffalo check is exactly what their pajamas are made of - complete with a drop-bottom-panel!
So darned cute, LeAnne!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you pull out those silhouette images! This is adorable!

Cindy C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy C. said...

Wonderful design, the silhoutte stamp is just perfect with the sentiment banner. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Chalenge!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great Christmas card! I love, love the buffalo plaid background and the kids lining up on the staircase reminds me of my sisters and me lining up in the hallway while my father prepared to film the grand entrance into the living room where all Santa's gift were!

Kim S said...

I love the image you used for this sketch - the sentiment tucks in perfectly under that staircase! The plaid background is just fabulous with it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Arlene said...

I love the silhouette scene - caught my eye right away. And that bot is great from Cassidy.

Cécile RIBON said...

Great take on the sketch! This silhouette image is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous take on the challenge at CKC - this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge and please tell Cassidy great job, Jo x