Tuesday, June 22, 2021

RRCB161 Sweet Birthday Wish

Hi peeps!  Happy Tuesday, happy second day of summer and happy Retro Rubber Challenge day!  It's a sweet treat inspiration for sure!  Check it out: 


My stamps for today's card are from a Unity set called All Smiles, and it is from June of 2011!  So here we go:


I stamped the ice cream image in Memento Black and colored it with various Blends.  The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Soft Suede.  The background is Crumb Cake, stamped with a grid image from Timeless Textures (2018), and my mats are Mint Macaron and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I added the Baker's Twine as an afterthought and wish I hadn't....I think it would have looked better without!  Oh well!  It's still a yummy stack of ice cream and it is making me wish I had some right now!

I hope you'll find something retro in your stash of stamps that will fit the challenge for this week!  Stamp it up, tell us the approximate age and share it with us at Retro Rubber!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Timeless Textures (ret), All Smiles (Unity)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Crisp Cantaloupe (ret)
 Ink Memento Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories Dimensionals, Crisp Cantaloupe Baker's Twine (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Blends in Various Colors

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Now THAT's a ice cream cone my husband could handle!! By the time he made it to that last lemon layer, he might even share a lick!
So fun, LeAnne - the kraft layer even reminds me of the little napkins dispensed at our favorite ice cream stand!
=]

Beth Kochheiser said...

A sweet card for sure!! You are making me want to get those scallop contour does which I had resisted!!
Love your card!

Kampin' Karen said...

I kinda like the twine. I'm so glad I got the Contours dies. I don't like ice cream but you're making me want some!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know how many of those scoops I could handle, but I would sure give it a go! Super cute, LeAnne!