Sunday, June 20, 2021

PP546 CAS Fruit

Happy Sunday, peeps!  It's Father's Day but I don't have a Father's Day card for you...not today, anyway!  Joanne is our Paper Players hostess, and she has a CAS challenge for us:

What a great challenge!  I still have some Berry Delightful DSP left over from SAB, so I thought it would be fun to create a simple shaker card using that paper and the Tailored Tags dies!  So here we go:


I used two of the tag dies to cut some plaid DSP and a foam adhesive sheet, then added a piece of window sheet to the window area and filled it with some red sequins.  I fussy cut a strawberry and leaf from the DSP, then added a sentiment from Banner Year and matted it with some Pear Pizzazz cardstock, cut with a Layering Circles die.  I added some ribbon to the top and adhered it all to a plain Basic White card:


The foam sheets make creating a shaker card pretty easy!  And even though this has several elements, I think it still fits the CAS requirements! And since the TGIF challenge this week is a "peek-a-boo window", I am entering it there as well!



I hope you'll play along with our  CAS challenge this week with your fruit and berries cards!  Can't wait to see what you create!  Share it with us over at the Paper Players and you may be our Headliner!  And be sure to check out what the Design Team made as well!  

We had a fairly good turnout for our crafty yard sale, not as good as I would have liked, but it was fun nontheless.  Dana was my cashier and Cassidy sold bottles of water and is giving the proceeds to the family of Jacob, the young man in our church who is in a coma.  She explained why she was selling the water and a lot of people helped her out!  She was quite persistent with her "selling" technique!!


Grampy got in some free advertising as she gave away pens and flashlights with his company's name ot them!  And free hand sanitizer in scented or unscented!!!  It was fun to get her involved!!  Thanks for popping in today...enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Banner Year
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Berry Delightful DSP (ret)
 Ink Pear Pizzazz
Accessories Old Olive Ornate Garden Ribbon (ret), Sequins (from my stash), Adhesive Sheet, Window Sheet, Foam Adhesive Sheet
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Layering Circles Dies

14 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that red and white check that's so perfect with the juicy strawberry, LeAnne!

I Card Everyone said...

You and Joanne make a great team, LeAnne! What a darling shaker! Luscious strawberry!
[Looks like Grampy and Cassidy make a good team, too!]
=]

Marlene said...

This layout is interesting. Amazing how so many talented folks make such sweet cards. Love your card.

laurie said...

This is just the cutest shaker!! So SWEET!! What a fun sale...get the whole family involved and makes such great memories too.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this fabulous shaker card!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute shaker! Pretty cute salesperson too ;)

Amanda Mertz said...

I never would have thought of a shaker card for a CAS card (probably because I over-complicate everything!!)! I love the cute little tag shape and the strawberry is the perfect accessory! Have a great week!

Nancy said...

What a fun shape for your shaker! Such a sweet card! What a kind heart your GD has! Sorry the sale wasn't ideal!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That cute little shaker tag is 'berry' cute (sorry, couldn't resist!) So perfectly CAS and delicious-looking at the same time - I love it!

Ida said...

Super cute card, Anyone would be delighted to receive it. How wonderful that the girls were helpful in the sale and want to help others as well.

Debbie Crowley said...

A beautiful CAS card, LeAnne. I love that DSP and your shaker tag. Your fussy cutting is perfection. This is prettier than pretty!!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, LeAnne! The cheery paper was a perfect choice for your shaker tag. The fussy cut strawberry looks yummy, and is a great accent!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Darling shaker card, LeAnne! I just love how the red pops on the clean layout. Cassidy just makes me smile. I love her giving spirit and that little sign is too cute!

Claire Broadwater said...

It is fabulous to see you made a shaker card. I haven't made one in so long. Thanks for the motivation! Love that juicy strawberry and the gingham checks! Cassidy is so cute, I would have bought several bottles to help her cause! She has a great heart.