Sunday, March 30, 2014

Paper Players 189

DSCF1782

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Nance is our sweet hostess for the Paper Players today, and she has a fun Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for us all today!  What will you choose?

I chose to challenge myself and use the middle horizontal row, making a card shaped like an Easter egg:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 188 Easter Egg Stampin

I hand-drew an egg shape template,  and cut it out on a folded piece of Whisper White cardstock, leaving a fold at the top, then cut another single one from the Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Parade and adhered it on top.  I stamped the three little bunnies from the retired set, Ears to You, in pastel shades and popped them up on a piece of Whisper White.  I stamped a sentiment from Delightful Dozen and added some little pearl-embellished flowers.  

DSCF1781

My final embellishment was a big fluffy Soft Sky seam binding bow!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 188 Easter Egg Card Stampin Up Ears to You

I just love these colors together!  And I can’t wait to see what your tic-tac-toe creation will look like….share it with us at the Paper Players, and be sure to check out the awesome samples the other team members made as well:

Cassidy tucking in her baby doll (Grampy’s chair makes a good bed!):

DSCF1714

DSCF1717

19 comments:

Carol L said...

What a darling Easter card! I just love love love those bunnies! 2bad4me that I didn't buy them before they retired.

Unknown said...

So very cute!!! Perfect for the holiday!

Sherry Eckblad said...

those bunnies are adorable!

stampwithsandy said...

How darn cute is this?! Love your egg shaped card, those adorable bunnies and the great color combo. And thanks for reminding me I have this stamp, LeAnne!

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable and I love the colors as well! Great job drawing the shape too!

Brenda in IN said...

This is the cutest card. Love the colors and cute bunnies.

Frenchie said...

Oooo, Cassady , she's such a great mommy , but what can I say She has a great teacher, my hubby and I were saying , how luck she is to have you , grandma your sure going to miss her when she starts school , we will too 💗
Now , I love that pretty pretty egg card , I got to get going on that. It's right around the corner. Wow this year has gone so fast ,
Ok MsLeeAnn , thanks for sharing ,
Hugs to both of you
Frenchie.

Marisa said...

Totally adorable!! Great card :)

Margaret said...

toooo sweet!

Trudy Pope said...

That turned out really cute!

Peanut said...

So totally utterly adorable!
xxx Asha

Lisa Elton said...

Love your polka dot egg and those cute bunnies!!

Unknown said...

Hi girly! This is just such a sweet card! I love the egg shape and those darling bunnies :) hope you are well, thanks for stopping by my blog!

lisa808 said...

Love your shaped Easter card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, this is darling! I love the shaped card, the popped-up bunnies and the soft color palette. Such a perfect Easter card!

barb mann said...

LeAnne This is just about the CUTEST card I've ever seen! It's absolutely adorable. I'll definitely be casing this one. Sorry to be out of the loop for so long.

Bonnie said...

I love this with the yellow polka dot paper and darling bunnies! Love the egg shape too!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness, LeAnne!! I couldn't wait to see who would take the shaped-card challenge and you ROCKED it! This is as cute as can be and perfectly coordinated. I adore you pastel bunnies and the flower accents are just perfect. FABulous card, my friend!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely fabulous, LeAnne! It doesn't get any cuter than this!