Monday, March 10, 2014

Merry Monday 99

DSCF1266 
Happy Monday, peeps!  Did you have a good weekend?  We took an impromptu trip to the shore to see my dad!  It was nice to feel some warm sunshine for a change!  I hope you’re all rested up and ready to play with this week’s Merry Monday challenge:  


I already had started a card with this Crafty Secrets digital papers when I saw the challenge, so I just continued on with the Chocolate Chip and gold elements:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Merry Monday 99-2 Christmas Card

I used a Garden Green base, Naturals Ivory and Chocolate Chip circles, and a gold glimmer brad and two gold stars from gold foil and gold glimmer paper! I cut a piece of paper a tiny bit smaller than the SAB banner punch and slipped into the back of the punch so I could just punch the end, making the longer tab which I folded over the gold baker’s twine.

DSCF1267

This is such a rich color combo….I hope you’ll use it to play along with us this week!  Be sure to stop by the Merry Monday blog to see ALL the fabulous creations stamped by our team!

The little diva:
DSCF1235
DSCF1236

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Handy Christmas Greetings (Amy R Stamps)
Card stock & Papers     Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Gold Glimmer, Gold Foil, Crafty Secrets Digital DP
 Ink Chocolate Chip
Accessories Gold Brad, Gold Baker's Twine
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Dies, Banner Punch

22 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a cute card and Diva! ~Diane

Linda said...

Perfect Diva and a great Card. What a way to start a Monday. TFS

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

You are so blessed to chronicle Cassidy's life- priceless! Love the rustic card for Christmas!

Unknown said...

This is so so cute, LeAnne! Your DGD sure is getting to be quite the young lady! Diva, indeed ;) Love that tag on the card, fun top with the banner! Thanks for popping by my blog-hope you're doing well :) *hugs*

Kristie Goulet said...

Love the background paper here, LeAnne!!! Great card design. Cute little Diva too! :)

Katie Melhus said...

What a beautiful card, LeAnne! I can't decide if I like that gorgeous patterned paper for your sentiment piece best, they're both awesome :)

Stacey Schafer said...

awesome card, LeAnne!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card LeAnne, this vintage style paper is fabulous.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a sweet little Diva too.
I really like this sentiment on your card today. Great way to tackle this challenge - I love this colour combo.

Bonnie said...

Love that paper, LeAnne! And the sentiment circle hanging from the banner is brilliant! Great idea to make this banner longer!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that quirky offset circle! Unique cad! And the little diva is pretty unique herself :)

Greta said...

Wonderful vintage card & I love that twine! Cute pictures!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LeAnne, this is SO pretty! I really LOVE the pattern paper!!

Karen Davis said...

What gorgeous digital paper LeAnne! So perfect for our challenge. Love the round banner and fab sentiment too. Wee stars are a perfect finish.

Shelley said...

Love that little hang tag! Very clever!

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, LeAnne! I love your take on this week's colors with that pretty paper and awesome sentiment panel! Love the banner too! Have a great week! :)

Karren said...

Love that digi paper! And I love how you've created your circular element. Fantastic card, LeAnne.

Lesley said...

Cute card! That paper is fabulous and I love Cassidy's sunglasses! SO cute and divaish!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a gorgeous card and a great take on the MM challenge. That background paper is the bomb!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

A little bit of shimmer goes a long way. A perfect addition to the greens & browns! Your little Diva is cute too!

Judy1223 said...

Very cool paper on your cards base...and sweet little tag and sentiment (love the stars!)!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Stunning card - love the bits of gold! And can your lil Diva be any cuter?!?!!

Deanne :)