Monday, August 1, 2022

Warmest Holiday Wishes

 Hi peeps! Happy Monday, Happy August!  I have a quick, simple little Christmas card for you today; it fulfills two challenges:  the Jingle Belles want a blue Christmas, and Inspire.Create has a sketch:




I pulled out some blue-toned wintery printed paper and a new little stamp set I got recently from Impression Obsession and went to work:


The papers are from Carta Bella's Welcome Winter; the stamps are Impression Obsession's Warmest Holiday Wishes.  I stamped them in Misty Moonlight on a scrap of Basic White, then diecut them with a Tailor Made Tag die, fussy-cutting the hat, and adding some Linen Braided Trim.  I also added a little snowflake from a scrap of the printed paper from the same Winter pad:


I added a Christmas sentiment to the inside (which I forgot to photograph)! and it was done! And here are a couple more birthday cards from my friends:

This one is from my friend Debby, who attends my church; she used some bold, bright beautiful fabric to create the front panel for this one:


And this fun card is from my friend Mollie:


I squealed wtih delight when I saw this cute summery card from my friend Sally:

And Michele's watercolored florals with that fabulous background brought a birthday smile to my face!


Thank you everyone!  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Elvis would have loved that Blue Christmas. I need to go look at IO...not that I need any dies! Your birthday cards are lovely. The fabric one is da bomb!

I Card Everyone said...

I'd bet my last dollar that you already know Blue Christmas is not my favorite Christmas song - but your blue card is on my greatest hits list!
=]

Wendy said...

I agree with what Karen said....Elvis would have loved your Christmas card! Love the colors and the tag! So pretty! Wow, lots of pretty birthday cards, too! Happy belated birthday, LeAnne! I hope you had a great day! :)

Lisa Elton said...

You've worked your magic with those blues, this is terrific!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, it's a bumper crop of gorgeous greetings, but of course I'm bound to say the top one, with the clever color/pattern blocks is my fave, right?! ;) Thanks for joining our "Blue Christmas" fun at Jingle Belles! ♥

SmilynStef said...

That little cap is so cute ... love the combination of papers too ... so very glad you joined our BLUE Christmas at Jingle Belles.