Thursday, August 11, 2022

TTTC174 Hello

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday, where it's Team X's turn to share a Tic Tac Toe board with you!  I chose the middle column down of House, Patterned Paper and Tree/Wood:


My mind automatically turned to the Rings of Love DSP, where this pattern fit the bill perfectly!  


Talk about letting the paper do all the work!!!  I did create a wee little tag with the Tailor Made Tag die, and stamped the "hello" from Cottage Wreath in Soft Succulent on it before embellishing it with a little gem, some Old Olive Linen thread, and a couple of fussy-cut trees:


Because the pattern is pretty busy, it's hard to see, but I added some more gems up at the top right for a little sparkle!  It all went on a Soft Seafoam card base.  I left the inside blank, so I can use it for  whatever occasion might arise!  

I hope you'll find some inspiration from our Tic Tac Toe board this week!  Share it with us at the TTT blog, and check out what the design team created as well!  Have fun, and thanks for popping in today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cottage Wreath
Card stock & Papers     Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP
 Ink Soft Succulent
Accessories Dimensionals,  Genial Gems (ret), Old Olive Linen Thread (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

*happy sigh* my goodness that is a lovely paper - I'd love to live in that neighborhood, LeAnne! Such a darling card!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

That paper is so cute and you made a sweet card with it!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what fun paper! But you know what... those tiny trees you added to the tag are my favorite part! Fabulous card, LeAnne!