Friday, August 5, 2022

Fusion Anniversary

Happy Friday, everyone....wow, where did that week go?  My garden has been keeping me busy and I feel like I am drowning in peppers, green beans and tomatoes...and oh, zucchini too!  I should not complain because come winter we will have lots of goodies in the freezer to remind us of summer days!  

I have a quick card today using the sketch from Fusion:

I needed an anniversary card for a couple in our church small group and I thought the sketch would be a good one!  I used some papers from Awash In Beauty, and a Bible verse from a Stamp Simply set:


Rather than cut a separate vertical piece, I chose to cut two pieces and mount them on the background piece (hoping it's all not too feminine for the husband of the couple!!!!).  I used another piece on which to stamp my sentiment, adding an Old Olive mat and some Old Olive Linen thread for a wee bit of embellishment:


My supply of "Happy Anniversary" stamps is pretty limited, but I did find this pretty one in a Hero Arts set:

And it's off in the mail!  Thanks for popping in today!

Thanks to the slow pace of the USPS, I am still getting birthday cards!  These did make it on time, though!  This cutie is from my friend Debbie...he makes me smile!


And talk about a stunner!  Peggy added all those lovely blossoms to that gorgeous DSP...so very pretty!


This little whimsical beauty is from my friend Fran....aren't those little lady bugs the cutest?


And Bonnie wowed me with this beauty....the simple layered background with white embossing is perfect for that embossed butterfly!


Thanks, ladies! I feel special!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Farmhouse Scriptural Quotes (Stamp Simply), Sentiments CL342 (Hero Arts)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Old Olive, Awash in Beauty DSP
 Ink Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals, Old Olive Linen Thread (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your DSP is lovely, LeAnne - I see texture in that pink [the husband can just get over it] is it a new EF? or just fabulous paper?
Good to see you're still partying!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Love the pink and green - such a pretty card! Fun seeing your birthday cards - one of these years I will remember....lol...

Lisa Elton said...

Hey my guy likes cards with pink in them, hopefully your friend's guy will too! It's a beauty!

Laurie Unger said...

What wonderful use of very pretty designer paper using the sketch over at Fusion. thanks for playing!

Claire Grantham said...

I kinda like slow post to extend birthdays!! Love your Fusion card, your little sentiment framing is lovely, with the bow. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT