Tuesday, August 16, 2022

RRCB189

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Time for a new Retro Rubber challenge, where we use our older stamps, and it's a fun one:


I was a little stumped on this one, but ended up pulling out my retired Stitched Triangle dies and cutting out some triangles from a few of the challenge colors!  So here we go:


I used Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Rococo Rose, Misty Moonlight and Smoky Slate, then mounted them all on a panel of Basic White embossing with the retired Coastal Weave embossing folder!  The outside sentiment is from Suite Sentiments, diecut with an Ornate Frame die and embellished with some Pierced Blooms flowers and a wee little rhinestone!  The inside features stamps from Perfectly Wrapped, all stamped in colors of the triangles on the front:


I hope you'll find some inspiration from our photo---will it be colors?  Shapes?  Images?  Can't wait to see what you create!  Share it with us at Retro Rubber so we all can see it! 

My great-nieces Emma and Lucy came over last week and to keep them busy, I got out some small stamps and spots along with some scrap paper and they had a lot of fun....for at least fifteen minutes, anyway!  Cassidy chose to eat!




Their techniques were pretty good! Start them early, right?!  Thanks for visiting today---enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Suite Sentiments (2017, ret), Perfectly Wrapped (2016, ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Rococo Rose (ret), Soft Sky (ret), Misty Moonlight (ret)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Rococo Rose (ret), Soft Sky (ret), Misty Moonlight (ret)
Accessories Rhinestone from my stash, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Pierced Blooms Dies (ret), Ornate Frames Dies (ret), Pierced Triangle Dies (ret), Coastal Weave EF (ret)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very sweet use of those colors, LeAnne! and a good use of time with those darling girls!
=]

Heather said...

So perfect, LeAnne - I got rid of all my Rococo Rose, and I just couldn't get it right without it this round, lol. Love this fun design, too - like a play on the pic, too! Wow!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun, LeAnne! I like the interest the EF adds. Cute kiddos!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LeAnne: I love your fun interpretation of both the design and the colors on our RETRO RUBBER challenge.
The dry embossing folder is the perfect companion to these colorful triangles.
And I love to see the kids getting a taste of being creative, beautiful pictures.
Thank you for sharing.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.