Monday, August 8, 2022

FMS547 Holiday Happiness

Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope you had a restful weekend!  I really loved the FMS sketch for this week, yet when I created my card, I wasn't as happy with is as I had hoped....but I did spend some time on it, so I thought I would share it anyway!  Here's the sketch:

And here's my card, using the new Spruced Up bundle along with some Celebrate Everything DSP:


The images are fun and bold and when they diecut, they diecut an outline as well, which I didn't use on this particular card.  I stamped the tree in Granny Apple Green and gave it a Crushed Curry star, candy cane, and a little gift.  The three panels were mounted on a mat of Poppy Parade and it all went on a plain Basic White card base.  I love the sentiment too!


as it continues on the inside:  


Isn't that sweet?  Love it!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy got to hold her little cousin over the weekend....check out that grin!


Even Great-uncle Wayne got in on the action!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww what a cutie pie! No wonder Miss Cassidy & Wayne are all smiles! Super cute card, LeAnne! Love the different mix of papers and that cute tree! Great job on the sketch!!

Kampin' Karen said...

What a great family you have. Great take on the sketch!

Vickie said...

LeAnne….Cassidy is changing so much. Wasn’t even sure if that was her at first….how is it that she is even prettier? Lovely family. And hey…super cute card…

I Card Everyone said...

A darling card, AND baby!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I like your bright and festive card. Love those smiles on your loved ones faces, too. That baby...adorable!

Jacquie Southas said...

Fun Christmas design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card! I love that tree and the fun patterned paper! Cassidy and the baby both look so happy! Love those smiles! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable card, sentiment and baby! And Miss C gets more gorgeous every day!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute and playful card, LeAnne! I don't know who's smile is the sweetest... the baby's, Cassidy's or Wayne's!