Thursday, August 26, 2021

TTTC128 Birthday Balloons

Hey there, everyone!  It's Thursday afternoon and time for Team X of the Tic-Tac-Toe crew to get busy!  If you needed a bright pick-me-up today, this would be it!  Here's my card:


And here's the grid that our hostess Felicita chose for us all:


I chose the diagonal of balloon, free and birthday, since I already had this yellow balloon diecut floating around on my desk!  It was a perfect opportunity to use it up!  I pulled out some Birthday Bonanza DSP for the background, using an additional piece to back my balloons:


I shaded the balloons a bit to give them some definition and added white cardstock behind the highlight areas.  I added some Basic Black zigzag border along the edge to complement the black sentiment banner, then added a Bermuda Bay foam diecut "you".  This was a fun card to make and I hope the recipient loves it too!

I hope you'll play along with our Tic-Tac-Toe grid this week....you're bound to find something to inspired you on our grid!  Get creative and come share it with us!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps One and Only You (Taylored Expressions)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Birthday Bonanza DSP (ret), Foam Sheet
 Ink Stazon Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Basic Borders Die,  One and Only You Die (Taylored Expressions), Balloon Die (unknown), Sponge Daubers

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So bright, and fun! All my birthdays need a pick me up!!! LOL
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't love receiving all of those bright and happy balloons! This full of fun!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! I still have a tiny bit of that paper - one of my all time faves!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love that DSP, LeAnne. I thought it was stamped! That paper is fab and what a time saver! The balloons die cut looks great, and I love the color you used for the sentiment. Great card. Thanks for having me asa Guest Designer at Tic Tac Toe.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fabulous balloon die LeAnne - and the perfect centrepiece for that fabulous balloon-filled background! I think this will be a popular line on on our board this week!

Debbie said...

Super cute card! Very bright & happy. I am pretty sure that balloon die is Scene It: Celebration by PTI.

Danni Reid said...

This is THE cutest card LeAnne, what an awesome card for a birthday!

Kim S said...

Wonderful! So bright and cheerful!