Saturday, August 21, 2021

Vintage Typewriter for FFC0091

Happy Saturday!  I have a quick little card today for a family friend who just had an operation; I used the sketch from In(k)spire Me and several items from Festive Friday:  alphabet, typewriter, layers, and patterned paper:



And here we go:


I went way back into the archives for a few of these items, LOL!  I began with a piece of Crumb Cake I embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, and I gave it a bit of color with some Soft Suede ink.  The patterned papers are from Orchard Harvest, retired quite a few years ago, and the image is from Puns from the Past!  I did add a sentiment from Hero Arts, diecut with a Tasteful Labels die.


Hope he recuperates quickly!  Thanks for popping in today!

I realized I missed sharing a couple of birthday cards!  This one is from Karen:


And this beauty is from Michele:


Now we're off to do Cassidy's birthday party--a drive-through, since she can't do her regular party with all the activities!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Puns from the Past (ret), CL342 Sentiments (Hero Arts)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Orchard Harvest DSP (ret)
 Ink Memento Black, Stazon Black
Accessories Candy Dot s (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Blending Brush, Tasteful Labels Die, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret)

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Great vintage card. I hope the drive thru party goes well. I wouldn't even begin to know how to do that!

Wendy said...

Love the vintage feel to your card, LeAnne! Your embossed panel is the perfect addition to your typewriter image and those papers make it all pop! Hope your family friend heals quickly! Have fun at Miss Cassidy's birthday party today! Hope she is doing well under the circumstances! TFS and have a great day! :)

Joan V said...

Love your typewriter card. That background really works well with the image! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lorraine said...

Love that vintage typewriter. It would scare the heck out of me to actually use one these days - too used to being able to instantly correct something.

Linda Callahan said...

What a perfect embossing folder! Love this!

Ann Schach said...

You know me and vintage cards, LeAnne! This is right up my alley. What an amazing embossing folder! I love the light sponging over the top of it. The paper has the perfect vintage vibe going for it, too! Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

The papers look terrific with the kraft base, and that embossing brushed with a little coordinating ink looks wonderful. Love the vintage typewriter image. All your elements compliment it so well. Thanks for playing with us at Festive Friday.