Tuesday, August 24, 2021

JAI568 Lots of Love

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I am squeaking in a card today using the You're A Peach DSP, which has been quite neglected since the mini catalog came out!  I just felt like I needed to use a couple of those pretty little patterns!  So here we go:


I used the sketch from Just Add Ink:


I diecut two panels with a Stitched Rectangle die, then heat-embossed a portion of a sentiment from the Sweet Little Stockings set on an Old Olive Tailor Made Tag.  I fussy-cut a peach from another one of the DSPs and layered it on top of some Mossy Meadow Braided Trim:


I just love those wee little peaches, don't you?!  And speaking of peaches, check out what my peachy little great-nephew found out in their field recently:


Dirt, tractors and a garter snake....a little boy's dream!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Little Stockings
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Old Olive, You're A Peach DSP
 Ink White Craft
Accessories Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder, Mossy Meadow Braided Trim (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Heat Tool

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love this paper. Not so much the snake!

I Card Everyone said...

Love these darling peaches, LeAnne! and the water-y colored look of them - especially since I thought you'd water colored that large one! Sneaky girl!
This kid and my husband would be best buds when it comes to snakes!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, I'm smitten with those cute little peaches. This is peachy keen, LeAnne... sorry I couldn't resist! Eweeee to the snake!!

KimB said...

Love the simple summery feel to this LeAnne. The thick twine and stitching adds some lovely texture. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

I sweet CAS style card.
Love the T-shirt too....perfect for this sweet pic.
Chantell Just Add Ink

Linda Callahan said...

This is as cute as can be……the snake not so much…..lol

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I loved this sketch too and your peachy card is super sweet. As are your nephews - although maybe not the snake!