Thursday, August 12, 2021

TTTC126 Schoolhouse Birthday

Hi everyone!  It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge, and this week for Team X, I am the hostess!  Here's my grid:


I chose the right column of sentiment, ABCs and yellow, and I also got red, blue and pencils in there as well!  I made this for a young teacher who attends our church; she's having a birthday soon and I thought this would be fun for her!  So here we go:


I used some new AND old products for my card; the Tailored Tag was stamped with the birthday sentiment from Little Delights, and the pencils are from a very old Cornish Heritage Farm set.  I stamped, colored and cut them out to layer them on the tag:



I added some yellow ribbon and baker's twine to the tag as well.  Then I diecut some alphabet letters and layered them on some retired SU DSP that features penmanship images...does anyone learn penmanship any more?!  These are from an older Papertrey die:


And it'll be going in the mail in a day or so!  I hope you'll play along with my Tic-Tac-Toe grid this week....be sure to stop by the TTTC blog to see the amazing creations the designers came up with.  Then share yours with us as well!  Thanks for popping by today  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Little Delights, Making the Grade (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Storytime DSP (ret)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Daffodil Delight Crinkled Ribbon, Pets Baker's Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailored Tags, Alphabet Dies (Papertrey), Blends

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the cursive chalkboard paper...brings back wonderful memories of learning to write.

I Card Everyone said...

easy as a, b, c... cahUTE as can be!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! I still have a bit of that paper! Such a fun design…perfect for a teacher!

Lisa Elton said...

I like those chubby little pencils, this is adorable!

Sarn said...

Love this colourful card for the TTT current challenge. x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I am sorry I missed this week - life has just totally gotten in the way! This is so cute though!