Thursday, July 1, 2021

Farmhouse Christmas

Hi peeps!  I am squeezing in this Christmas card just before the TGIF deadline!  Here's their challenge:


And I am using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


And here we go:


My Cherry Cobbler card base is 4 1/4" square.  I added panels from the Winterberry line by My Mind's Eye, along with some snowflakes from Avery Elle (Holiday Skatches), mounted on a Cherry Cobbler glimmer paper circle:



The sentiment is from The Stamp Market's Candy Cane Christmas, diecut with the Stitched Rectangle dies:


I am also entering this in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge, which is "Anything Goes"!

Now we're off to take a bike ride and feed the horses down the road!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy your day and be blessed!  And be sure to stop back later for a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!







11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Is it possible to reserve a Christmas card from your collection? lol Just love this, LeAnne!!
=]

Vickie said...

Love this…”Anything Goes.” Shows what you can do…quick…and darling

Vicky Hayes said...

Just LOVE this design LeAnne! The colour scheme is completely unexpected and it works so well - AND it's got that wonderful buffalo check background! Vicky x

Doris D. said...

I am in love with this card. Would love to have Winterberry panels to do some Christmas cards. I looked on My Mind's Eye website but couldn't find it. Any ideas?

Doris D. said...

Forgot to leave my email.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! Delightful holiday card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet scene! Looks terrific with the big checks too!

Kim S said...

Charming!

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... can I say WOWzer! This card is sooo elegant... what a great use of patterned paper panels. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jen Timko said...

Such a sweet Christmas scene! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is such a sweet scene! And I love the buffalo plaid background. Always good to see you in the FMS gallery, LeAnne!