Friday, July 16, 2021

Stitched Greenery Hello

Happy Friday, peeps!  I must say, my stamping energy has melted with the heat...just don't feel much like stamping a thing!  I did have a card made last week that I CASEd from someone.....I saw it probably on FB, but I cannot for the life of me find the original card, so if anyone knows, let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!  At any rate, it uses the Stitched Greenery die on a piece of Soft Seafoam, then I colored in each leaf with a couple of different Blends:




I used Dark and Light Soft Seafoam Blends to give them some shading, then added a wee little bit of Light Old Olive as well.  I stamped and diecut a sentiment from Tasteful Touches in Old Olive, but before adhering the diecut, I snipped out a couple of leaves from under where the diecut would sit and added them to the sentiment with some In Color Gems:

I did add some retired white ribbon before adhering it to a Basic White card base.  I love this effect!  Thanks for popping in today!

Our poor rickety swing set and slide is still hanging in there...Cassidy set up her own version of a slip and slide when my SIL brought over her grandkids last week.  Emma, Cassidy and Lucy still had fun, although Cassidy is almost too big for it!




Still cooled them off on a hot summer day!  Enjoy yours and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Tasteful Touches
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Seafoam
 Ink Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals, In Color Gems, White Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Greenery Die, Blends

6 comments:

Darlene Gabriel said...

Your card is so soft and gorgeous. I love the soft touches you added with the blends too.
It's great to see the kids having fun and staying cool.

QuilterLaura said...

Really pretty! Great way to use that die.

Linda Callahan said...

Wow you have a lot of patience to color all those leaves! But the finished product is gorgeous! Love this!

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft, lovely and so refreshing! Looks like the kiddos had fun!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous, my friend! I may have to go look at that die! Summertime fun! Cassidy is so inventive!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - the green is so soft and calming, can't wait to try this out myself!