Thursday, July 8, 2021

FMS Butterfly Birthday

Hi peeps!  Happy Thursday!  I had a couple of bad days with a sinus infection....I was having such a  great spring but this hot humid weather has really thrown me for a loop!  I did manage to drag myself into my craft room yesterday and made a card using the FMS sketch:


I had some scraps of Hand-Penned DSP on my desk, so I cut my pieces and diecut some stitched scallop borders, then stamped some butterflies, and here we go:


I watercolored a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock with Highland Heather, then once it dried, I stamped the butterflies from Positive Thoughts and diecut them out:


I stamped a sentiment from Shaded Summer below the trio, and I added some rhinestones for some bling!  Thanks for visiting today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shaded Summer, Positive Thoughts
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Thick Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Highland Heather
Accessories Noble Peacock Rhinestones (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Stitched Be Mine Dies

8 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute card! I may have to CASE! I hope you continue to feel better. Take care!

Kampin' Karen said...

This is such a beautiful card. I think those butterflies are my favorites of all the ones I have. Plus purple is my color! I had a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection last month for 4 weeks...not pleasant! Cassidy looks so cute with her hair like that. She has a beautiful face. Get better soon!

Colleen Begley said...

Hi LeAnne. So sorry you're not feeling well. I've had sinus infections, so I know that they are no fun. However, your card is certainly fun and happy. I love those paper colors together with the little butterflies. Feel better soon!

Kristine said...

Hi Leanne 🥰 what a fabby blog you have! Thanks so much for visiting mine and leaving a sweet comment! Your card is super PRETTY❣ And yay, another sketch challenge to try! Sorry you're fighting a sinus infection... summer is a bad time for that, well... ANY time is bad for that! Hope you feel better soon! I just got over a 3-week bout of Shingles myself. Crafting helped get my mind off the pain a lil bit. It's nice to "meet you" and follow your blog!

designbydonna said...

Beautiful card. I love that paper. Your butterflies are so pretty.

Linda Callahan said...

Glad you are feeling better! I just love all of your colors and patterns together! Beautiful with the butterflies!

Lisa Elton said...

Summer sinus infections are the worst! Hope you're back to 100% soon. Your card is wonderful. That DSP is so pretty!

Jacquie Southas said...

The designer papers are so fresh & pretty backing the purple butterfly trio! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!