Thursday, July 22, 2021

FMS495 Grad Card

Happy Thursday, peeps! I have a quick card that I made for an upcoming graduation!  The young man's school colors are maroon and white, so I used them and the sketch from FMS:

So here we go:


This is actually a note-card sized card, as I didn't have ANY graduation cap stamps except this wee little one from a past Paper Pumpkin kit, so I just decided to size it down to fit!  I embossed the front with a star embossing folder and the diagonal panel with the new Checks embossing folder, then added the year with diecut foam letters:


I added a Basic Black stitched mat around each one and added a "congratulations" stamp on the inside!  I know he'll appreciate it but will probably be more appreciative of the gift inside!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy with a (pretend) penguin:


and Dana and Cassidy with REAL ones!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Merry Merlot, Foam Sheet
 Ink Merry Merlot
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Checks EF, Star EF (ret), 3/4" Circle Punch, Stitched Labels Dies (ret), Little Numbers Dies (ret)

3 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Fantastic creation. Wait til you see mine for today. You will be proud of me!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute card for the grad! But oh my goodness, Dana & Cassidy! Penelope would in there in a heartbeat, she loves penguins!

Amy O said...

I love the texture and custom colors on this cute card! Great use of the sketch! Always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, LeAnne!