Monday, July 12, 2021

You Are the Best Hostess Gift

Happy Monday, peeps!  I have stamp clubs today and I am always excited to see my girls and do some stamping!  I always give each hostess a little gift and when I made this month's I realized it would fit the challenge criteria at Festive Friday:


For this month's, I took an empty stamp case and filled it with some goodies, then added a piece of retired DSP tucked inside the front cover, and wrapped it with a piece of (really, really retired) organdy ribbon and added a tag using current products:


I created the layered tag by diecutting two tags using the Tailor Made Tags dies, one from Basic White and one from Polished Pink.  I took the top edge of the white one and put it back in the bottom portion of the die and ran it through the Big Shot just enough to cut the top section off.  Then I decorated it with the Color and Contour set and a sentiment from Tasteful Touches:

All of my customers are friends and they really are the best!  So from the inspo list, I used friendship statement, ribbon and pink, and a knot, if you count the twine I used to tie on the ribbon!  I really enjoyed making these and can't wait to play with the set some more!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy sent me these two videos...hopefully you'll get a chuckle out of them too!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Color and Contour, Tasteful Touches
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Polished Pink, True Love DSP (ret)
 Ink Polished Pink, Smoky Slate, Memento Black
Accessories Black Organdy Ribbon (ret), white twine from my stash, Stamp Case
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

The videos are funny! Your card/tag is beautiful. I need to get those dies unless I can make them with my $300 Scan N Cut that I rarely use!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the bright pink tag standing out on the black and white paper in the background! How FUN are those videos, thanks for sharing them!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a bright and beautiful tag, love that shade of pink, especially with the black and white. Great project for our challenge at Festive Friday, thanks for joining us!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Pretty project - the pink tag looks great against the black and white DSP.
Fun videos Cassidy sent you.

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

My favorite color combination-black and white with a pop of color! Great tip on how to create the layer for the tag. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!