Friday, July 9, 2021

AYSI254 Enjoy the Sketch

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Hope you're all safe and sound this day!  The As You See It challenge is a sketch this week; check it out:


I desperately needed some masculine birthday cards, so I went to one of my favorite "guy" stamp sets and did some stamping and creative diecutting:


I did flip the sketch so that my motorcycle wouldn't look like it was headed off the side of my card!  It was stamped in Night of Navy, and I did some grunge stamping and sponging to give it some depth to match my denim papers.  The sentiment is from Pampered Pets, diecut with the Tasteful Labels dies and embellished with some copper brads....sadly, which are not centered very well, but I doubt the recipient will even notice!


On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Biggest Wish in Night of Navy and Cinnamon Cider:


I hope you'll play along with our fun sketch this week...I need more masculine cards, so I may just keep using this one!  Share your creation with us at As You See It!  Thanks for popping in today!

A few more zoo pix:





Aren't they amazing?!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pampered Pets, Timeless Textures (ret),  Route 66 (Artistic Outpost)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Original DSP (Authentique)
 Ink Night of Navy, Cinnamon Cider, Seaside Spray
Accessories Copper Brads (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, Sponge Daubers

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a GREAT guy card! The denim colors and copper accents are perfect!

Basement Stamper said...

I never seem to have enough masculine cards, but you knocked it out of the park with this one!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - that motorcycle is fabulous and the perfect focal point! I love the blues and slightly vintage feel, a great masculine card. Great zoo photos too!

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! I love all the textured on this card. The way you have the bike cut out on the sides is SO COOL!!! Great design.

Linda Callahan said...

Love this motorcycle card - very cool!